Effective August 5, 2010
Tri-County Mall Youth Escort Policy
You must be 18 or older
Friday & Saturday
4pm to close
Tri-County Mall has instituted a Youth Escort Policy on Friday and Saturday between 4:00 pm and closing.
Anyone under the age of 18 visiting Tri-County Mall must be accompanied by a parent or adult escort 21 years of age or older after 4:00 pm on Friday and Saturday.
One parent or adult escort (21 years of age or older) is permitted to supervise up to 4 youths. Youths under 18 must remain within the company of their adult parent or escort, and under their supervision and control.
Visitors are responsible to carry acceptable proof of age (i.e. photo identification with date of birth including driver’s license, state ID, military or college ID, passport or Visa.
Thank you for Your Cooperation!
Tri-County Mall Code of Conduct
Tri-County Mall is committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience for our guests.
While visiting this mall, the following general activities will not be accepted:
- Violations of the Law.
- Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, tenants, and/or employees.
- Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-oriented shopping environment.
- Any activity that is inconsistent with the general purpose of the property, which is shopping, dining, or visiting offices for business purposes.
- Any activity that threatens the well being of the property.
- Any activity that would disrupt the legitimate business of the property and its’ tenants.
Examples of specific activities that are not permitted include, but are not limited to:
- Disruptive profanity, vulgar or threatening language
- Unnecessarily blocking walkways, roadways or store fronts
- Running, horseplay or disorderly conduct of any nature
- Excessive loitering
- Operating unauthorized recreational and/or personal transportation devices in the mall
- Use of firearms or illegal weapons
Guests who do not act responsibly or follow mall policies may be asked to leave. If they refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.