Silverado-Part Time Sales Associate
Silverado Jewelry is hiring a part-time sales associate! We are located in Tricounty Mall and have been in business in Cincinnati for over 25 years. We specialize in selling high-quality sterling silver and gold jewelry for men and women, in trendy and traditional styles.
Silverado is a fun, flexible, locally owned, and operated business! We offer competitive pay, a 40% discount on jewelry, and the opportunity to earn a bonus each month!
The ideal candidate to join our team will be personable, professional, and dependable; self-motivated, positive, and engaging!
We are looking for someone who can work evenings and weekends with the occasional daytime shift. We have one spot available for approx 20 hours – 25 hours each week, however, more hours are available from time to time.
Sales experience in a retail environment is very desirable but it is not a requirement; the right personality and attitude is equally important. We will provide product knowledge and training!
This job can provide a great step up from typical retail and food, and this base experience will be a great gateway for advancement in your retail career!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume as well as your availiability.
Responsibilities and Duties
Sales Associate responsibilities include:
– Greeting and welcoming customers
– Assessing needs and design
– Recommending and aligning customers with products to suit their needs
– Educating customers on proper care of their jewelry
– Answering questions, taking comments, and addressing concerns
– Assisting in the display of merchandise and maintaining overall cleanliness of the store
– Operating cash register and handling currency accurately and efficiently
– Building meaningful customer relationships to ensure continuous patronage
– Utilizing customer service techniques and professional selling skills to achieve personal and team sales goals
– Other duties as needed
Qualifications and Skills
– Previous retail sales experience is a plus
– Goal driven and focused
– Multi-tasking skills
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Ability to work a flexible retail schedule; which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 – $11.50 per hour