Thank you for your cooperation in keeping the mall safe for all guests.
While visiting this mall, the following general activities will not be accepted:
- Violations of the Law.
- Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, tenants, and/or employees.
- Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-oriented shopping environment.
- Any activity that is inconsistent with the general purpose of the property, which is shopping, dining, or visiting offices for business purposes.
- Any activity that threatens the well being of the property.
- Any activity that would disrupt the legitimate business of the property and its’ tenants.
Examples of specific activities that are not permitted include, but are not limited to:
- Disruptive profanity, vulgar or threatening language
- Unnecessarily blocking walkways, roadways or store fronts
- Running, horseplay or disorderly conduct of any nature
- Excessive loitering
- Operating unauthorized recreational and/or personal transportation devices in the mall
- Firearms and illegal weapons are not permitted on property
Guests who do not act responsibly or follow mall policies may be asked to leave. If they refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.