We want you to know that Tri-County Mall is closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak. Our team is in close communication with the City of Springdale’s Health Commissioner and we will continue to observe all applicable recommendations that are issued at the state and federal levels (including the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization). Maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our tenants and shopping community is our top priority.
Effective Thursday, April 2, 2020 Governor Dewine has extended the executive Ohio “Stay at Home” order until Friday, May 1, 2020. This order mandates that Tri-County Mall will be remain closed until Saturday, May 2, 2020 . Please keep in mind that this date can changed based on Governor Dewine’s orders. Any and all updates regarding the re-opening of the mall will be posted here on our website.
Please note that Outback Steakhouse, Mi Cozumel, Chipotle, and BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse will remain open during this time for carry-out and delivery orders only.
Effective Tuesday, March 24, 2020, Tri-County Mall will be closed until April 7, 2020. The closure of the mall was mandated by an executive order, Ohio “Stay at Home” Order, given by the Ohio Department of Health on Sunday, March 22, 2020. Any and all updates regarding the re-opening of the mall will be posted here on our website.
Please note that Outback Steakhouse, Mi Cozumel, Chipotle and BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse will remain open during this time for carry-out and delivery orders only.
Effective Tuesday, March 17th, we will observe reduced mall hours. Tri-County Mall will be open from 12pm to 7pm Monday through Saturday and 12pm to 6pm on Sunday.
Please note that in light of the Covid-19, some of our retailers have decided to implement temporary closure of their stores. Please be sure to contact the retailer or restaurant directly prior to visiting.
What We’re Doing
- Tri-County Mall is currently and frequently disinfecting high traffic areas including all doors, railings, escalators, elevators, and water fountains.
- We will be sanitizing restrooms more frequently and restocking with supplies, including soap, paper towels and hand sanitizer.
- Out of an abundance of caution, we have closed our children’s play areas until further notice.
- We will unlock our doors one hour prior to the mall opening to allow tenants and vendors access to their business.
- Based on the CDC recommendations of social distancing, Tri-County Mall has decided to cancel our Easter Bunny events.
What You Can Do
Remember, you can help prevent the spread of any illness within our region, including COVID-19, by adhering to the Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines:
- Stay home if you are sick, with the exception of getting medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw it away.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after using the restroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose and sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Regularly wipe down all surfaces and frequently touched items (cell phones, keyboards, counters, etc.).
- Keep a proper social distance – avoid shaking hands and hugging.